Introductions

Recently I've been inspired by unrelated but significant life circumstances. The first being jaw and teeth related. I've had Amelogenesis imperfecta since I've had teeth and more recently this has progressed into TMJ problems. Presently, I am seeing specialists and going through tests for both issues. A friend suggested that blogging my experiences might be helpful both to me and to others who might be out there going through similar experiences.

My second inspiration has been my recent (really, where have I been) discovery of some wonderful food and cooking related blogs and websites. They are beautiful!!! I've loved cooking since being on my own and baking just went with the territory. For those that know me and have been enjoying my food (any food really) with me, you'll know that this is something that I've been wanting to do for a long time. Here we go....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Archivo del blog

My Favourite Cookbooks

  • Naparima Girls High School Cookbook
  • The Silver Palate Cookbook
  • More-with-Less Cookbook
  • Moosewood Cookbook

About Me

Followers

Search

Blog Archive

About

Pages

FBC Member